The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Missouri at no extra charge.
How it Works:
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Missouri YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and may be required to complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- A member’s home branch is determined by residency, work location, and frequency of visits. YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Determining Your Home YMCA:
- Residency – YMCAs have service territories. The North Central Missouri YMCA serve Linn County. If your home is address is in our service area, then we are your local/home YMCA and you should be a member of the North Central Missouri YMCA.
- Work Location – If your employment is in a service area of another YMCA, you may join that YMCA if you prefer.
- Frequency of Visits – Ultimately, you should be paying your membership dues to the YMCA which you frequent most often. Since YMCAs do not share their revenues, members should use their home branch at least 50% of the time.